20 December 2012

Christmas and New Year's Ideas

Well, Christmas is coming up and so is baby girl's Christmas Day due date. I think you will all understand if I keep   up on my blogging for a while. I'm still going to try to post stuff, but don't count on my normal 2 times a week.

For now I want to share a recap of some of my posts that are great around the holidays. I've got Christmas crafts and goodies and a lot of appetizer ideas that would be great for both Christmas and New Year's parties.

Lets start with some crafty ideas


Origami Box (perfect to package those sweets)


Start of Christmas Morning with an easy breakfast


Are you still baking Christmas goodies. These would all be great to share with others.





Maybe you need some sweets and appetizers for you Christmas or New Year's Parties
Easy Sweet Rolls - Shaped as Wreath or Tree.






2 comments :

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...