- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 5 oz (about 2/3 cup) evaporated milk
- 1 bag white chocolate chips (10-12 oz depending on brand)
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow cream
- 1 tablespoon orange extract
- yellow and red food coloring
Place sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a large saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 4 minutes or until candy thermometer reachers 234F (soft ball stage), stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat. Add in remaining ingredients. Mix well. Immediately pour fudge into a 9x9 pan (you can line it with foil before hand if you like, but I never do.) Spread fudge to form an even layer. Let stand at room temperature 4 hours or until completely cooled. Cut into 1 inch squares. Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.