15 July 2013

Caramel Corn

I've been on vacation so I've been slacking when it comes to blog posting. Eventhough, I'm still on vacation I don't want to seem like a big slacker so I'm posting a nice easy post today.  We have an air popped popcorn machine. Since the popcorn isn't nice and super buttery, greasy and lacking in flavor when it's made we have to find ways to flavor the popcorn ourselves. Lately our go to popcorn is this super easy caramel corn. It only uses a few ingredients and the caramel is quick to make since you make it in the microwave.



Caramel Corn
  • 6 Cups popped popcorn
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
Combine butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup. Cook in microwave for 2 minutes, stopping after the first minute to stir. Pour caramel over popcorn and toss until evenly coated.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...