01 September 2012

1 Month of Fun September Link Party

Well, look at that I got the link party up on time this month. I want to thank everyone who stopped in and joined the party for August. It was the most successful party yet so you should definitely stop by the party for last month if you didn't have a chance to check out all the fabulous ideas linked up .

Now, I decided to changed up the way I do features. It doesn't make sense to share the most viewed links because some links get posted early on and have all month to get view and some only have a few days. I'm just going to share my favorites with you.

Features:
Oreo Baked Donuts from Flavors by Four
Baked Banana Donuts from Trick and Treat
Crochet Bag by Howling at the Moon
Creme Brulee from Jo and Sue
Mini Cannolis from the Mandatory Mooch
Turtle Shortbread Bars from Pint Sized Baker
Drumstick Cake Balls from Tupelo Creative
Thai Pork Burritos from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Pineapple Habanero Sauce from Our Forever House
European Style Coffee Cake from A Flock in the City
If you were featured, congratulations. Feel free to use the Party Button as a Featured Button

On to the party for September (Really, September? Where has this year gone?)Here are some suggestions to help make the party fun and successful. These are just suggestions, not rules.
  • Grab a button if you want to spread the word and invite your friends. 

  • Have fun and remember to come back all month long to link up all of your ideas
  • Follow my blog if you want to find your way a back to the party all month. I will put a reminder in some of my post through out the month to help us find our way back too.
  • Anything goes. You can post any recipe, craft, tutorial, giveaway, Etsy listing, newly founded link party, etc.  Just keep it appropriate, that's all I ask. (Okay, this one IS a rule. Inappropriate content will be removed)
  • There are is no limit to the number of posts you link up.
  • The list loads Newest to Oldest, so newest links are at the top.
  • Be nice and Visit some of the other links. Everyone loves a comment or two.


16 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this fun month-long party! I'm so excited to be a part of it. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! You made my day!

    Jess @ Tupelo Creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring me! Great honor, amongst all the recipe features! Thank you for hosting this party! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me to link up, your featured recipes look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring our Creme Brulee Ice Cream! Have a great month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature but sadly your button isn't working! Have a fun filled week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked at the code and tested it a couple of times and it's working for me. If it is broken I'd love to fix it, so if it still isn't working for you could you tell me a little bit more about how it's broken for you so I can make sure it works for everyone?

      Delete
  7. thanks for inviting me to link up!!!! happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite. I linked up the Dorito Dip :)

    The Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for inviting me to your linky party. I liked up my Chocolate Cobbler. I am a new follower.. Please come over and follow me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite. I'm a new linky follower :) Stop over and link up to my linky party called The Gathering Spot on Tuesdays. Hope to see you there! http://mamaldiane.com/the-gathering-spot-20/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the invite! I've linked up Mini Candy Apples and I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks LOTS for hosting! Xo, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...