Top Viewed Links
|Watermelon Frosty from Eat Cake for Dinner|
|No Buckle Belts from Wesens-Art|
|5 Noodle Fonts from Doodle Craft|
|Pecan Praline Cheesecake Cookies From Jo and Sue|
|Dulce de Leche Thumbprint Cookies from Melissa's Cuisine|
|Cinnamon Banana Cake from Love Bakes Good Cakes|
Now lets start the party for August.Here are some suggestions to help make the party fun and successful. These are just suggestions, not rules.
- Grab a button if you want to spread the word and invite your friends.
- Have fun and remember to come back all month long to link up all of your ideas
- Follow my blog if you want to find your way a back to the party all month. I will put a reminder in some of my post through out the month to help us find our way back too.
- Anything goes. You can post any recipe, craft, tutorial, giveaway, Etsy listing, newly founded link party, etc. Just keep it appropriate, that's all I ask. (Okay, this one IS a rule. Inappropriate content will be removed)
- There are is no limit to the number of posts you link up.
- The list loads Newest to Oldest, so newest links are at the top.
- Be nice and Visit some of the other links. Everyone loves a comment or two.