30 August 2010

Chicken and Stuffing Casserole

I love this Casserole. Seriously, when my mom would cook this while we were growing up I would eat like 4 helpings. I also haven't met anyone else who didn't like it  (I guess if you don't like chicken or stuffing you might not like it, but hey, everyone's taste bud are different.) The best part is it's super easy.

CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE
  • 2 Cups cut-up chicken
  • 1 package Stove Top Chicken Flavor Stuffing
  • 1 stick butter or margarine (for stuffing)
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • Dried cranberries (optional)
In bottom of large baking dish mix soup and sour cream together. Add cut up chicken and dried cranberries, mix well. Prepare stuffing to directions adding some of the dried cranberries if desired. ( I don't like the cranberries in the stuffing because I don't like the way they dry out when you back the casserole, but the craberries mixed with the chicken and soup mixture rehydrate rather nicely) Pour stuffing over chicken mixture. Bake 45 minutes at 375° or until center is bubbling and stuffing is golden brown. Check chicken in center make sure there is no pink.

1 comment :

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...