28 May 2013

Stash-buster Challenge - Vintage Inspired Flapper Hat

When I was thinking about what I wanted to do for baby girls 5 months photos I had grand visions of a 1920's style hat with pearls. Something very classy. I found a some nice turquoise yarn and some yarn in a pearly off white color. I'm really happy with how the hat turned out and am even happier with how completely adorable her pictures are. 

The plan for next month is to make a little mermaid outfit for her 6 months pictures. I'm also getting really close to finishing her blanket too.






2 comments :

  1. She looks so Cute Erin!
    Don't forget to link up :)

    http://lindacraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/may-stash-buster-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simple ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...