04 February 2013

Valentine's Day Ideas

If you didn't notice, I did a little bit of a remodel to the blog. I cleaned up the side bars a little bit. I also decided to break away from the generic word art I had in my header art and made a header that was more personalized. I've also been doing a bunch of maintenance to the Facebook Page. I changed the profile picture and the cover photo. I've also been adding all of the recipes to albums with links to their posts on the blogs so people can easily get to my recipes from Facebook. Go check out my Facebook Page and follow along on Facebook. Next task: update Google+

For know I want to take the time to share some of my recipes that I think would be great for Valentine's.

Let's start with some goodies that would be great to share with others.
These Sprits cookies would be great as long as you pull out the heart shaped cookie press.

Another great treat is these Chocolate Truffle Hearts. The heart shape is achieved with the cookie press but they can easil be made into round balls. No fancy equipment required.

Something about cherries just says Valentine's do I think these Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Bars would make a great Valentine's treat.


Maybe you need a make fabulous dessert to share with your sweet heart.


or some delicious Chocolate Mousse

Here are some recipes made just for two.



linked up at: Fluster Buster

5 comments :

  1. So many delicious ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so good! I follow you via GFC. I host a weekly party that starts at 6:00pm every Tuesday called Fluster’s Creative Muster Party. I would love for you to stop by and share your talent and creativity.

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Robin @ Fluster Buster
    Follow My Blog with GFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy Creme Brulee?? YUMMY!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing this at my Pin Me Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great and yummy ideas! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...