15 November 2012

Oh Boy Waffles!

I'm not making this up. That's what the recipe is named probably because they are so good. They really should make you excited to eat waffles. I'm not going to lie. I use pancake mix a lot. It's just so easy, but every once in a while we make waffles from scratch and this is my and the hubby's go to recipe. It's my mother-in-law's recipe.

Oh Boy Waffles
  • 2 1/4 C. flour
  • 4 t. baking powder
  • 3/4 t. salt
  • 1 1/2 T. sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 1/4 C. milk
  • 3/4 C vegetable oil
Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl. Bake in a waffle maker.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...