01 November 2012

Halloween Hats

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. We had fun celebrating for several days. We had a Church Trunk or Treat over the weekend, another Trunk or Treat and Hubby's work Tuesday night, and got to take little boy trick or treating for the first time last night. Let me tell we live in a busy trick or treat neighborhood. A kid would knock on the door and you were lucky if you even had half a second to sit back down before someone else would knock, if you made it far enough from the door to justify the need for the next kid knock and it was like that all night. At least it was for an about an hour until we ran out of candy.

For Halloween costumes this year we decided to go with a jungle theme. The costumes weren't too elaborate, except for the jungle themed hats I crocheted for all of our costumes.

I made a Zebra inspired hat for Hubby.

 I made a giraffe themed hat for my self.

I made an adorable lion hat for the cutest little lion ever. 
Crocheting those hats was a lot of work, especially the lion hat. It took me a while to get a hang of the loop stitch, but I'm super happy with how they all turned out. 
To keep with the Jungle theme we decorated our trunk like a jungle complete with an awesome Mufasa Jack -o-lantern.

3 comments :

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...