This is one of the very first posts I ever posted. I never posted it with pictures. I kept telling myself that I need to make it, take pictures, and post it again, but with all the great things on pinterest other recipes just kept getting in the way. I'm finally posting it again. I know, it only took me like forever. Anyway, I absolutely love this casserole. When ever I make it I can seriously go back for seconds, or things, or fifths. Okay, I stop myself before then, but if I wanted to eat that much I could. It's that good.
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 3-4 chicken breasts, thawed and cubed
- 1 package Chicken Flavor Stuffing
- 1 stick butter or margarine (for stuffing)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Dried cranberries (optional)