I haven't been very diligent with these link parties. Thank you to everyone who has been linking up. I'm sorry I never got to sharing any features from January or February, so today I guess I'm doing a quarterly feature for January, February, and March.
Here are the most viewed links:
|January - Homemade Chicken Pot Pie by Fresh Plate|
|February - 5 days of Valentines Crafts at Sarah's World|
|March - Potted Rainbow St. Patricks day craft at Mom on Time Out|
|January - Soft Pretzel Bites at Making Memories|
|March - Tortellini and Garlicky Parmesan Dip|
at Permanent Posies
Now on to the party. Here are some suggestions to help make the party fun and successful. These are just suggestions, not rules.
- Grab a button if you want to spread the word and invite your friends.
- Have fun and remember to come back all month long to link up all of your ideas
- Follow my blog if you want to find your way a back to the party all month.
- Anything goes. You can post any recipe, craft, tutorial, giveaway, Etsy listing, newly founded link party, etc. Just keep it appropriate, that's all I ask. (Okay, this one IS a rule. Inappropriate content will be removed)
- There are is no limit to the number of posts you link up.
- The list loads Newest to Oldest, so newest links are at the top.