Last week I posted a Linky Followers blog hop because Linky Followers is really talking off. Everyone is adding it to there blogs. However, a lot of Bloggers are finding its not the user friendly replacement for GFC that everyone is hoping for. Another option is Bloglovin'. I'm totally lovin' Bloglovin. I know I told you that last week. Anyway, I came across a blog hop on Serendipity and Spice for Bloglovin' and am totally jumping on that bandwagon, because I think Bloglovin' is great and very easy to use. We need to spread the word.
So Here is how Melissa says it works.
I am totally Lovin Bloglovin!
- You must have a Bloglovin gadget on your site, so others can easily follow you.
- Visit other blogs and follow them too.
- Leave a comment for them to follow you back.
- Follow the person hosting this Blog Hop as a Thank You!
- Add 1 link to your blog’s homepage below. (1 link is sufficient, extras will be removed)
- Click "Get the InLinkz Code" and add it to your site to keep the party moving!
- Have fun finding new Blog friends!!