10 November 2011

Onion Dip

BYU didn't have a game last but I've still got a snack food recipe for you because I have a great weakness for chips and dips. Potato chips and onion dip, potato chips and ranch dip, tortilla chips and salsa, tortilla chips and queso, it really doesn't matter what kind of chips and dip. I could down a whole bag of chips and a jar of dip all by myself if someone let me.  A while back, as in probably a couple years ago I had a bag of potato chips sitting around and no dip to eat it with. This is certainly not the end of the world because I could eat the whole bag without the dip, but I was hungry for onion dip and didn't want to go to the store, so I hopped on the internet looking for recipe ideas and then scavenged the kitchen and this is what I ended up with. So easy and delicious! (Don't forget to check out my ongoing giveaway)

Onion Dip
  • 1 1/2 cups sour cream
  • 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip
  • 1 pouch dry onion soup mix
Mix all ingredients together. Chill. Enjoy!

6 comments :

  1. This looks yummy! Thanks for sharing and participating in our first Shine on Fridays party:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Have never tried it with the miracle whip,but I will now..chips+dip ummmm
    :)
    Gaylene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a great dip for the crowd on Thanksgiving. My very best wishes to you and your family for a blessed Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you again real soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love onion dip at my house! Thank you so much for linking up to Taking A Timeout Thursday!
    -Trish @ Mom On Timeout
    www.MomOnTimeout.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I host a new weekly meme called Thematic Thursday. Each week has a theme and accept any type of link-up that relates to the theme. This week's theme is Super Bowl - Football. I'd love to see you link this and/or one of your other dips up!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...