24 October 2011

Halloween Wreath


When I had my baby shower about a year ago, they lady who through the shower did a game where she brought out a wreath covered in baby stuff. Every body had a a few minutes to look at the wreath and then she took the wreath out of the room and every one had to write down what they could remember being on the wreath. It was a cute idea and afterwards I got to take the wreath home. Once I took off all of the baby stuff I was left with a wire floral wreath. I've been trying to decide what I could do with this thing. 

Well I love halloween, A LOT and needed something on my front door so I got creative and decorated the wire wreath.  I didn't do anything to difficult. I just wrapped orange yarn around the wreath, made a couple or orange pom poms, I made one black pom pom, with a few extra long stands of yarn and eyes to make it look like a spider, a fabric ghost and I tied it all on to the wreath. Now my door is festive. Hurray!

2 comments :

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...