07 December 2011

Honey Glazed Ham


So my post is super late today, but it's been a really rough morning. Baby got shots at the doctors. Then I stopped at Michaels to buy yarn and baby got his foot stuck in the shopping. The had to pull out bolt cutters and chop a metal bar off of the cart to get his little foot. Probably the worst day ever for this poor baby. So today my post is late. It is also something I've posted before, but I didn't take pictures the first time. Not like this a great picture, but at least its tasty food. I love my self a big spiral ham with the brown sugar glaze, but sometimes (most of the time) I don't need a ham that big so I'll buy a small chunk of ham and make my own glaze.

All you need is
  • Ham 
  • Honey
  • Dijon or Spicy Brown Mustard 

Put the Ham in your pan, crock pot, or whatever you cook ham in. Mix the honey and mustard to taste. You'll definitely use more honey than mustard. Brush some of the honey glaze on your ham before baking and every half an hour of cooking heating your ham at whatever temperature the packaging calls for. Seriously, how easy is that. Hardly any work to make an impressive dinner.

3 comments :

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...