21 April 2011

Preliminary Base

Take a square sheet of paper, If it's double sided start with the colored side face down.

Fold the paper in half from right to left. Unfold

Fold in half from top to bottom. Unfold.

Flip your paper over so it's colored side up an turn it so it's a diamond.

Fold in half from top to bottom. Unfold.

Fold in half from right to left. Unfold.

Using the creases you've just folded as a guide collapse your paper so it looks like this.   Voila, the preliminary base.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...