05 October 2010

Baby Gear

So I'm pregnant and my little boy is due Nov 25. I've been crocheting baby stuff like a maniac. So far I've made a sweater and a little hat with matching booties. I'm also working on another baby blanket and it's still in the works so I'll leave that for another post.

Bernat Sweet Baby Hoodie :  free pattern
I only made minor variations on this pattern like add pockets other than that I didn't change it. However, the pattern was a little tricky to follow and the only reason I succeeded is because I happened to stumble upon a crochet along on the internet. It really was lucky because it was extremely helpful.

Magic Trick Hat: free pattern
The only variation I made was that I tied little puff balls to the ends of the little danglies.

1 comment :

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...