31 July 2010

Cake Mix Cookies

Today I made some fabulous cookies using cake mix. These cookies were chocolate with white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, mini chocolate chips, and some more peanut butter chips. If you don't know how to make cookies with a cake mix you should learn and here is your chance.

All you need is:

1 box cake mix (whatever flavor sound good at the time)
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1-2 tbsp water

Mix ingredients, add any chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, nuts, etc. Scoop spoonfuls of dough onto a cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...