08 October 2012

Lemon Cheesecake Cheese Ball

This was another great Pinterest find. The original recipe came from Annie's Eat's.  This recipe is definitely a winner. I only made a few a changes to the original recipe, mostly because I just wanted to use 8 ounces of cream instead of 10 ounces. By the way this was super delicious with Nilla Wafers.



Lemon Cheesecake Cheeseball
  • 8 oz. cream cheese
  • 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
  • Zest of 1 large lemon
  • 4 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 3 graham crackers
Combine the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until well combined and smooth. Mix in the lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball, wrapped tightly. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours. Reshape if necessary once firm.Coarsely crush the graham crackers and transfer the crumbs to a plate or bowl. Roll the cheese ball in the crumbs until evenly coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

2 comments :

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...