16 August 2012

Italian Sausage Sandwiches

I was at the grocery store looking at frozen hamburger patties when I came across some Italian sausage patties.  I figured they would be perfect for sandwiches. Normally, when we make these sandwiches we use the big fat Italian Sausage links in some hot dog buns or deli rolls. I decided I like the patties a lot better. They were so much easier to eat, but I do have a small mouth. Maybe if you have normal size mouth you wouldn't notice a difference  Either way, patties or links, these are a delicious and easy dinner idea.


Italian Sausage Sandwiches

  • Italian sausage patties or links
  • hamburger or hot dog buns
  • provolone cheese
  • diced green chiles
  • marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce

Grill Italian sausages until cooked through. Place on bun. Top with cheese, green chiles and sauce.

3 comments :

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...