10 February 2012

Mini Monkey Bread

I made this pull apart monkey bread for Thanksgiving and I'm finally just getting around to posting it. Yep, I'm a little behind. I still have several Thanksgiving and Christmas recipes that I haven't posted. Maybe I'll catch up one day. Anyway, I found the most adorable wavy ramekins and leaf shaped condiments around Thanksgiving and was dying to use them for Thanksgiving dinner. Individual servings of monkey bread with icing on the side was the perfect use. It was easy too.

Monkey Bread with Dipping Icing.
  • 1 7.5 oz can biscuits
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • Butter
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1-2 tablespoons milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
Lightly spray 4 ramekins with oil. Cut biscuits in to fourths. Mix together 1/2 sugar and cinnamon together. Toss biscuits in cinnamon sugar. Divide coated biscuits among the ramekins. Pour any remaining cinnamon sugar over the biscuits in the ramekin. Drop a pat of butter on top of each ramekin of biscuits. Bake for 10- 15 minutes at 400F until  biscuits are golden brown and cooked though. To make dipping icing mix together powdered sugar, vanilla and milk, adding milk a little bit at a time until it is the desired consistency.



3 comments :

  1. Visiting from I Heart Nap Time's Sundae Scoop :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY . . Found you on Success U . . this recipe is now saved for later :0}

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...