30 November 2011

Milk Carton Gift Box

With Christmas coming up I decided I would share another gift wrap idea with you. This is another great idea I found on the almighty pinterest. The idea was originally intended for a little lunch box but some clever person  put it on pinterest suggesting it would make a great little gift box and I totally agree.  Click here to go the the website with complete instructions. The only thing I did differently was that I cut off the short flap on the front.  I felt like it was in the way. I think I also cut the tall flap for the lid a little wider that the one in the tutorial which kind of made up for the fact that I cut off the front flap. I also didn't have any Velcro on hand, so I got creative and punched a couple of holes in the lid and in  the base of the carton and ran some yarn through it.  Tape on or glue on a tag.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...